Flooded Basement in Clarence, Missouri
This is a flooded basement caused by a power outage, which caused the sump pump to stop working.
A strong storm went through Clarence, Missouri causing the power to go out, which caused the sump pump to stop working. Therefore, the basement flooded. Be sure to check your sump pumps during storms to ensure they are working properly.
More importantly, check with your insurance company to see if you have sewer and drain and or sump pump coverage on your insurance policy. Without the proper coverage, your claim might not be covered!
If you experienced a flooded basement from the recent storm, call SERVPRO of Hannibal at 573-231-0056.
We service the following areas: Hannibal, MO; Palmyra, MO; Canton, MO; Edina, MO; Taylor, MO; Lewistown, MO; Memphis, MO; Wayland, MO; Kahoka, MO; New London, MO; Center, MO; Bowling Green, MO; Vandalia, MO; Mexico, MO; Ladonia, MO and many other surrounding towns!
Water Damage -- Canton, MO
Did you know SERVPRO of Hannibal cleans up after water damage in Canton, MO.. and beyond? It does not matter the time of day or night, we will respond to your water damage as quickly as possible! If you have a water damage in Canton, MO, call SERVPRO of Hannibal at 573-231-0056.
From carpet cleaning to fire and water cleanup to bio-hazard cleanup, trust the company that has the right equipment, the tested detergents and chemicals. Trained technicians with certifications in all types of will be in your home doing the job right the first time, everytime!
Air Duct Cleaning
This picture shows the before and after pictures of a duct cleaning that was performed!
SERVPRO of Hannibal is now doing general air duct cleaning. In the past, we only did duct cleanings after fire and water damage, but we have expanded our crew and are ready to do general duct cleaning in your home or business. If you are in Hannibal, Canton, Mexico or any surrounding town, please call us at 573-231-0056 to schedule your duct cleaning!
Home Carpet Cleaning Spotting Kit
SERVPRO of Hannibal sells a home carpet cleaning spotting kit that contains four of our most frequently used professional cleaning products. The kit also has a spotting rule chart to help guide your stain removal.
Having this home spotting kit available the next time you get a stain on your carpet could make the difference from cleaning the spot, rather than replacing the carpet.
LIFETIME refills on all products but the aerosol can (it's $12.99, reorder in advance) All you have to do is bring the container into SERVPRO of Hannibal's office.
$99.00 Carpet Cleaning Special
A before picture of a carpet being cleaned with the Showcase Premier Method. Check out the before and after pictures to see the end result!
SERVPRO of Hannibal is offering two rooms and a hallway starting at $99.00.
We offer two different types of carpet cleaning methods.
1) Deluxe Carpet Cleaning -- $99.00 (two rooms and hallway)
- Deep restorative cleaning for light to moderate soils.
- Truck mount or portable extractor unit applies cleaning solution with hot water while vacuuming the carpet.
- Helps promote longer carpet life.
2) Showcase Premier Carpet Cleaning -- $120.00 (two rooms and hallway)
- Deep restorative cleaning for moderate to heavy soils.
- Most thorough cleaning method in the industry.
- Typically is used for cleaning heavily soiled carpets caused by children, pets, and fire and water restoration.
- Pre-spray heavily soiled and trafic areas, as needed.
- Penetrate cleaning solution into the carpet by using a rotary machine.
- Extract all cleaning solution with hot water extraction.