Timing is Everything with your Business
Water leaks within a business can seep into flooring, carpets, baseboards and walls while moving throughout the structure, potentially creating mildew and staining walls. Quick action is critical in avoiding costly repairs and expensive downtime. SERVPRO of Hannibal professionals understand the water damage event can not only disrupt your facility, it can also interrupt day-to-day business functions – possible closing the business and ultimately affecting your revenues.
Leak Prevention Tips
Regularly check the following items for leaks:
- Check roofing for deterioration.
- Check gutters and down spouts for blockage.
- Check basements and crawl spaces for moisture.
- Check appliances in break rooms and cafeterias.
- Check sinks and toilets in restroom.
- Check HVAC for leaks and blockage.
Time is Money
The quick response time with SERVPRO of Hannibal helps ensure that the damage is contained and restoration process begins promptly. Rely on us to help you avoid unnecessary damage, cost and downtime. We are available 365 days, every day and hour. Call us at 573-231-0056.