Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Kitchen Fire Damage in Taylor, MO

Cooking is the number one cause of home fires. This is a kitchen in Taylor after the homeowner was frying chicken and briefly walked away for a phone call. The ... READ MORE

Smoke and Soot Damage to Lazy Susan

This house in Bowling Green suffered a fire in the basement. The smoke and soot crept up to the main floor and damaged this Lazy Susan in their kitchen. Our tec... READ MORE

Antique Wooden Chairs with Smoke Damage

These are some antique wooden chairs that suffered smoke damage after a fire in Hannibal. The fire happened while the residents were out of town but thankfully ... READ MORE

Soot Damage Wooden Table

This table survived a fire at a residence in Perry but with some major soot damage. The residence suffered from an electrical fire where almost everything was d... READ MORE

Smoke Damaged Antique Chair

The before photo shows you an antique chair with smoke and soot damage which was inside a residential home in Hannibal. The after photo shows you how SERVPRO of... READ MORE

Smoke Damaged Vintage Ash Tray

This antique wooden ashtray was heavily damaged in a house fire. This home caught on fire while the owners were out of town. They came home to their entire hous... READ MORE

Heavy Smoke Damage in Hannibal, MO

Another beautiful Before and After of the Self Smothered out fire with Heavy smoke damage. 

Heavy Smoke Damage.

This heavy smoke damaged kitchen was the results of a self smothered out fire. The fire started at a unknown time as the family was on an extended vacation, you... READ MORE